On Monday June 11, join Protectors standing with Coast Salish Water Protectors to stop Kinder Morgan's toxic diluted bitumen pipeline and tanker project.
Even though Justin Trudeau has committed Canada to bailing out Kinder Morgan, he still needs to find a buyer.
That's where we come in.
Let's show anyone foolish enough to buy this project exactly what they will be getting - ongoing resistance that will not stop until this ill-conceived and risky project is dead in the water.
- What: Bold Action Against the Buy Out!
- Date: Monday, June 11
- Time: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Where: Westridge Marine Terminal, Burnaby
- Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/UFL4utUa5gs (Parking on N Cliff Ave)
Scroll down to sign up!
By signing up to partake in these actions, all participants agree to the following:
- I am above 18 years in age.
- I will respect and listen to Coast Salish jurisdiction on their unceded territory
- I will not bring weapons of any kind. Violence of any kind will not be tolerated.
- I will not cause any destruction to the land, water, property, or people
- I will not bring alcohol and/or drugs of any kind
- If I fail to abide by Indigenous protocol, or disrespect Elders and/or members of the community I may be required to leave the gathering
- I will participate in a mandatory training before the action
- I consent to receiving emails and occasional text messages informing me of important events.
* indicates required